Monday, October 4, 2010

Libertyville Meet

Our first meet of the season! I have never been at the pool but I read
good things about it. You need a valid USMS card to register. If you
lost yours or don't have one, send me an e-mail and I will help you.
Also, let me know if you need a ride and I'll find you one for a very
good price :)

Two ways to sign up:
1- Send by mail
- Consolidation form (attached)
- Copy of your USMS card
- Check payable to Libertyville Masters.
Address: Lauren Liberty, 312 Dawes, Libertyville IL 60048

2- Send by e-mail – You will need to check in before 8am
- Consolidation form
- Copy of USMS card (if you don't have an electronic copy, you can
bring a hard copy on the day)
Address: coachlaurel@sbcglobal.net
Bring your check payable to Libertyville Masters or money on the day before 8am.

Swimmer Subcharge: $5.00
Fee per event: $5.00

All info bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment